Friday, December 10, 2010

To Blog or Not To Blog...

That really is the question.
So, I've decided that blogging is tough for me for a couple of reasons. First of all, I don't know if anybody is reading and second and even more importantly, if they care about what they are reading. There just isn't enough feedback with blogging. And I must admit that I do like feedback. Let me know what you think if you have time. What would you like to hear about? I have an opinion about almost everything. Just ask away. I do plan to post a couple of new blogs in the near future. We are having a Christmas party at our house tomorrow for our small group, so expect one about that. Also, I am about to turn a room in our house into a Playroom/Sewing room. I have some great ideas about what I want to do and love to do house projects, so hopefully this one will be interesting. I'll try to remember to take "before" pictures to compare with the "after" result.

That is all for now.

Love to all...

2 comments:

  1. Keep blogging! I read every post, but I understand that blogging is time-consuming too, so anyway... if you keep blogging I'll keep reading!

    ReplyDelete