Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fun in the Sun at the Pool Playdate

Today we had a pool playdate at our house, and we were so happy to have such beautiful weather for this one. You might remember the last one got rained out and we had to play indoors. Not today. We had lots of fun in the pool and most of the kids even ate their lunches outside on the deck at the picnic table.We didn't manage to get a group shot at this playdate, but I tried to get a few shots of everyone.


Lauren, Allie and Baby #2 (who I found out today Allie named Bubba...sex of baby is unknown at this point but apparently Bubba works either way)


Joy and Caroline


Me and Little (Yes, that's right, I finally made it into a picture. You know how it goes for the person who is always taking the pictures...never in them.)


Lindsey and Copeland
Lindsey is one of my very best friends. We went to high school together, were in youth group together and were in each other's weddings. She just moved to North AL, and I'm SO excited!


Big Jen and her future daughter-in-law


New buddies, Little and Copeland


Sweet friends, Grayson and Luke

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Wish I had been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad that I missed this! I was working today and saw my first client :) Looks like you all had tons of fun, though!!! Hopefully I'll get to make the next playdate :)

    ReplyDelete