Monday, July 25, 2011

Family Reunion

This past Saturday, we drove down to Birmingham for our semi-annual family reunion. Though lots of family couldn't make it this time, we still had a great crowd. It was a lot of fun seeing how much all our kids had grown. For some of them, it was the first time meeting Little.

These four are the glue that ties us all together...My mom, her sisters and her brother. They take a picture like this every time we get together. They are in order left to right, oldest to youngest, but my mom would tell you they are in order left to right in order of cuteness.
At former family reunions, when we took a picture of the "kids" it was all of us, including me and my cousins. Now when we take a picture of the "kids", it's a picture of the kids' kids, meaning our parents' grandkids. My how things have changed in just a few years. Here is a picture of the "kids" in attendance at this reunion, which is about half of the total kids in the family. It was fun watching all of them interact, especially for those of us with the newest additions.
I wish I'd gotten a picture of everybody, but here are a few pics of some of my cousins. Have I mentioned that I have the best cousins in the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment