Sunday, June 26, 2011

Surprise! Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today, my Dad and I threw a surprise birthday celebration at our house for my Mom's 60th birthday. The fact that we pulled off the surprise is truly a surprise in itself. Anyone who knows my Dad understands this. He cannot keep surprises because he just gets so excited and has to share about them. We definitely had a full house with lots of friends from church and even some family from out of town who came to wish her a happy birthday.To celebrate the occasion, we had delicious food and punch, presents and cards, balloons and flowers, and lots of old pictures of Mom all over the place.
And here is the very surprised birthday girl. If you ask me, she looks much younger than she is. Hopefully, I'll enjoy those same genes.
Here's the birthday girl posing with some friends.
And here's the birthday girl and her sister. Much thanks to my aunt for the beautiful flower arrangements and for coming to help me set up for the party!
And the hosts of your party...US! You may be amazed to notice that Frank's eyes are open for this picture! Too bad Little's aren't.
Happy Birthday, Mom! We love you!

1 comment: