Monday, February 7, 2011

Sewing Project #2


Today I successfully made a dress all on my own without any supervision! This dress is the same as the last (see my last post) but the fabric is pale pink with little birds, and I'm planning to get it monogrammed. I must say that this time everything was MUCH easier and faster. I started and finished everything today in between taking care of Little during naps, feeding, etc. I'm excited to make another trip to Hancock Fabrics to see what other fabrics and patterns I can find. I just may become a seamstress after all!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you sewing!

    For the embroidery: my mom has one of these but the 5-thread version and hundreds of thread colors http://www.brother-usa.com/homesewing/pr650/?WT.ad=HADAtAGlance_PR650Microsite
    and can do it for free....she got it as a fun toy. Let me know if you are interested and I will give you her e-mail.

    ReplyDelete