Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Week to Remember


Last week was a big week at our house. Because of the snow, I was able to spend a couple of extra "work" days with my favorite person, and Little got to spend a lot of extra time with her Daddy. She also had some major breakthroughs. Most of you will always know Monday, January 10, 2011, as the day Auburn won the national championship. Since this is my team, I was ecstatic, but this is not the only thing I'll remember about that day. That was the day that Little got her first tooth! Now that is exciting, especially since she's been teething for months now. Then, 3 days later, she pulled up to standing all by herself! It's truly amazing to watch everything that she does, knowing that just 7 months ago, she couldn't do anything. Now she just seems so capable. Wow! I can't even believe that Little is already 7 months old! Where has the time gone? Knowing how fast the last 7 months have gone, I can't even imagine how fast the next few years will fly by. I just want to soak in every minute. I cherish every moment with her.
Until next time,
Love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment