Friday, March 23, 2012

Updates!

Okay, so I don't have any new pictures to share, but I have some really exciting news! First of all, Little just peed in the potty for the first time! She has been telling us she needs to poop and wanting to sit on the potty for a couple of weeks now, but this is the first time she actually went. I was so excited! Funny how things change when you become a parent.

Also, we only have about a week and a half until we meet baby Lincoln. His induction is scheduled for April 4th (unless he decides to come sooner), so we are doing everything we can to get prepared. All that's left to do really is just put his carseat in the car and clean the house again before he gets here. Other than that, there are just small things here and there to be done. I can't believe it's almost time, but then again it does feel like I've been pregnant for years. We can't wait to meet him, and Little is very excited about being a big sister. Just ask her yourself next time you see her!

I guess those are the big updates for now. Maybe next time I'll have some pictures. Who knows...the next post just might have our family of four in it. He'll be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment