Monday, March 5, 2012

Honor Choir

Sunday, I was so blessed to be able to hang out with one of the most special people I have ever known. You may remember my best friend from high school, Jessica, from our vacation blog last July when we stopped through Montgomery to see her on the way to the beach. Her oldest daughter is in Honor Choir, and they just so happened to be touring in our area this past weekend. The last stop on their tour in North AL was actually at my dad's church on Sunday morning. We were able to go see the concert and then go to lunch. It was SO good to see her. I have never had a connection with anyone like I have with her. Frank even mentioned when we got home how good it was to see me having so much fun. True friends like that are one in a million.

No comments:

Post a Comment