Monday, May 9, 2011

Teeth, Teeth and More Teeth!

Our Little Walker is getting more teeth! If you read my last post, you know she already has 7, but she is now teething again and we're not even sure how many this time. Today, I tried to get a picture of her teeth, which was not an easy task. She just kept wanting to reach for the camera when I was taking pictures. It's nice for her to have so many teeth already because it has really allowed us to try lots of new foods. She is getting really good with her finger foods, and we love to try new things. Her newest favorite finger food is American cheese. (Thanks for the suggestion, Sandy!) She also likes to feed herself cereal bars and diced carrots. I wonder how many teeth she'll have by her birthday. Only 5 weeks to go!

1 comment:

  1. Look at all those teeth! So precious! She's getting so big, I can't believe she will be a year old soon! Love it!

    ReplyDelete